For superior durability and flexibility, saddle up.
A breakthrough in saddle design, the patented Rollee Flexible Saddle demonstrates superior flexibilty in more than one way. The saddle`s elastrometric construction allows a single description to securely fit 6" sewer main pipe diameters and up. The saddle`s flexibility eliminates the need for a large inventory of rigid PVC saddles of various descriptions.
Flexible Saddle offers the following product benefits:
- Two configurations, a "Tee" and a "Wye" are available in 4" or 6" inlet descriptions
- Esometric construction provides maximum strength and flexibility
- Saddle design will accomodate polyethylene pipe used in slip lining sewer systemms
- Inlet range from SCH-40 down to SDR-35 includes standard weight soil pipe
- Stainless steel series 300 clamps ensure tight seal
- Steel reinforced edges prevent distorion when torque is applied to clamps
- Durable design and low unit price make the Flexible Saddle economical and environmentally wise
- Available Saddle Blanket, attached to pupe prior to saddle installation, will mend imperfections and cracks on clay pipe taps
|Part No.||Description||Color||PKG QTY|
|4-RST||4" Saddle Tee||Black||12|
|4-RSY||4" Saddle Wye||Black||12|
|6-RST||6" Saddle Tee||Black||6|
|6-RSY||6" Saddle Wye||Black||6|